What is gluten? Gluten Intolerance/Gluten Sensitivity vs Celiac Disease vs Wheat Allergy
Gluten from the Latin “glue” is a protein that has received a lot of attention. I am gluten sensitive and this topic is dear to my heart. This video reveals:
* What is gluten?
* Gluten intolerance symptoms such as bloating, eczema and/or rash, headaches, foggy brain, fatigue, depression, and more
* What foods contain gluten—common and less known foods (you might be eating these right now!)
* The difference between gluten intolerance/gluten sensitivity vs celiac disease vs wheat allergy
* Results of a double blind placebo study that looked at gluten consumption in relation to pain, tiredness, & stool consistency
*What you can do (gluten intolerance test & other options) if you suspect you are gluten intolerant/gluten sensitive, have a wheat allergy or even celiac disease
* The secret product I take when I go out to eat at restaurants just in case I consume hidden or trace amounts of gluten. This is a live source, fermented, plant enzyme formula that supports the intestinal brush border cells to promote more complete digestion of gluten & casein just in case gluten is hiding in restaurant food. Learn more about this product (http://www.mastertheslimlife.com/enzymes) to protect yourself from hidden or trace amounts of gluten today!
*Go to http://www.cyrexlabs.com and get the Wheat/Gluten Proteome Sensitivity and Autoimmune Panel if you want to test all of this
I avoid gluten and after this video, I hope you are inspired to start a gluten free diet::)
Please LIKE and SHARE this video and remember to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/user/mastertheslimlife for more research & science packed food, lifestyle, and motivational videos.
Visit my website at: www.smartwellnesscenter.com to learn about how to heat your guts, heal your body, heal your mind and about The Master the Slim Life program 😉
Thank you for all your support!